March 7, 2008

Amber & Rob... Thank you!

Well, Amber, Rob & I met last night, with Amber's brother David and his cute little 13 month old, Hannah!

Amber checked out the new site design and said she loved it... but was a little bummed b/c her video was posted on the older design and I hadn't incorporated it into the new design... so I promised that I would post the link for her! Here you go Amber: http://www.myepvideo.com/fle/1292006.htm

I also wanted to thank you again for trusting WFD to do our FIRST OFFICIAL Same Day Edit at your wedding! For me, I was most impressed with the crowd. I had never actually seen an SDE myself before I did yours... and the emotion and cheers and... well... just everything.. was really a beautiful site to have seen! Thank you soo much!

Sheila!

No comments: