March 9, 2009

A kind word....

Victoria sent this to me- and ask me to post her not on my blog! Words are indescribable - I have the best job in the world.. and meet the nicest people and their families!


A Note to Sheila,

I had the pleasure of meeting Sheila 4 years ago when we first started planning our wedding...after searching for the perfect videographer in all of Boston, New York, Rhode Island and even California, I came across Sheila's website, www.encorepresentation.com . I was looking for someone who's work was genuine, and would capture the pure romance, love and excitement of a wedding day and two souls joining together forever. We met with 8 videographers, all of who's work was nice, but nothing stood out. When we met with Sheila, there was just an easy connection there and i knew that she understood exactly what "I" was looking for. I, by no means was an easy bride to deal with, as I have been planning my wedding day since I was 8 years old and wanted every detail to be perfect in my eyes. Sheila was incredibly patient, supportive and captured everything I was looking for in our video, from the music to the way the video was shot and edited- IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Our video has been seen by every single member of our families, friends and coworkers, and never has there been a dry eye after watching our special day unfold.

Since our wedding, I have referred 5 very happy brides (Natalie, Lana, Leanne, Polina and Jeannie), to Sheila who have all thanked me immensely for introducing her to them. I am never short on my raves for her work and the wonderful person that she is, even outside of her job. I can truly say that she has become a family friend!

There are no words to express our gratitude for the immense effort that was put in to accommodate all the requests that we wanted. Everything we imagined was there and the movie was nothing short of spectacular. All the shots made us relive our wedding day all over again and we just loved it.

4 years later, I have the pleasure of making another video with Sheila, this time for my munchkin's First Birthday party, which will be shown for our 100 guests, at what yet again, promises to be an unforgettable event. We are all so excited that Sheila has agreed to take on this project and are eternally grateful to her for her work. Look for it on her blog.

Thank you!

Best,
Victoria

No comments: