November 26, 2008

Design & Details

It's all about the design and details.

One of the aspects of WFD that I love is the Graphic Design! I don't work for a large media firm or graphic design studio but rather I work for you!

Having been a bride myself (many years ago now,) I know the depth that we can go through to iron out every detail of the day. One detail that not many clients think about is the design of your coversleeve of your wedding film DVD case. This is a detail I pride myself on at WFD, and sometimes I will spend up to 3-4 hours finding your font, working with your colors, aspects from your invitation and images from your photographer to make it fit your style and design from your wedding day, perfectly!
Here are a few designs I wanted to share with you from this past 2008 season of coversleeves, enjoy!




No comments: